60-Day Return & Exchange Policy
Your happiness is our priority, and we are devoted to make you feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Gnoce, that’s why we offer a 60-day return & exchange policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition from the date of their receipt.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 60 days from when the original order was received.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
1. Personalized items are non-refundable, unless the engravings or photos are totally different from what you provided to us.
2. Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
3. Items that were worn, or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receipt of your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account and cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
Note: Customers who enjoyed free shipping on their orders, the shipping charge will be deducted from refund.
Gnoce will compensate customer CA$10 as the return shipping fee under the following circumstances:
Note: The CA$10 return shipping fee will be compensated in the form of an exclusive coupon code.
1. Customer received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Gnoce within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
We want your order to be made just the way you want it! Please review your personalization/engraving/special order information before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates and names carefully. You are welcome to contact us if you have questions before placing your order.
Generally, all personalized/engraved/special order items will be sent into production 8hrs after we receive the payment. Therefore, any cancellations after that time will incur a corresponding material and processing fee.
Please refer to below details:
1. If the cancellation is made less than 8 hours after the order was placed, there would be no cancellation fee.
2. If the cancellation is made between 8 to 24 hours after the order was placed, there would be a 10% cancellation fee.
3. If the cancellation is made 24 hours after the order was placed, there would be a 30% cancellation fee.